Matthew Whiffen is a qualified Architect specialising in residential and commercial projects. Offering local expertise in London and the surrounding counties, providing peace of mind with a personal, tailored service. Please get in contact for a free consultation.
We provide architectural services which cover delivering your project from inception to completion-
(RIBA work stages 0-7) For detail on the RIBA work stages refer to: https://www.ribaplanofwork.com/About/Default.aspx
Typical services :
- Feasibilty Studies
- Building Regulations
- Contract administration
- Experts in home design
- Experience with working with local authorities across London and Greater London
- Offer a collaborative design consultation
- Will work with you to get the design right
- Can produce sketch/visuals drawings with you, so that you understand the options and whats being proposed.
- Can bring your project to life by explaining what needs to be done to get it built
- Can provide a flexible service so you can simply use us for the bits you can’t do or the for the whole lot if that suits you better.
- Will get involved in any size home improvement project – new build, loft conversions, kitchen extensions,single/double storey extensions etc.
- Can give advice on all aspects of the building process – design and drawings, planning and permitted development applications, party wall issues, finding a builder, budget and costings, building regulations etc.